5 things you can do
- Go outdoors and explore nature. See the connections between all living things. Remember, what's good for bears is good for people.
- Learn about 1 scientist, 1 teacher, or 1 organization doing work to protect wild places and the animals that live there.
- Support that 1 scientist, 1 teacher or 1 organization either with your time, your money, or by promoting their work to others.
- Find out what is happening locally in your part of the world, your city, your neighborhood and get involved.
- Share this movie with your school, your church, your community, and your friends, help inspire others.
To learn more about bears - the science, the conservation, and how they represent what we all need, join this non-profit organization - there are no paid staff, just hundreds of bear experts from all over the world furthering knowledge and education: www.bearbiology.com